Thursday, April 19, 2012

How to get your hair soft, silky, and shiny easy tips

We all want that beautiful hair the models in seventeen or us weekly or zinc have. But how is it done without lots of help from pros? Remember that those models seem perfect but even the perfect model isn't perfect enough. I'd like to thank my communications teacher for telling my class that. (No communications isn't about languages my sister asks that ALL the time, it's various things like good listening skills, and looking inside people, it's hard to explain). Anyways I got off track. These are things people think work that don't
  • Brushing your hair 100 times before bed
  • Putting detangler in your hair and brushing 100 times
  • Water
  • Hairspray
I think what works the best to make your hair shiny is in the shower instead of rinsing in hot water rinse off the shampoo and conditioner in cold water. It also helps your skin because hot water damages skin. Brush your hair in the morning and before bed for silky and soft. Always brush a lot before curling, straightening, etc. This will give it a soft look. Another way to achieve softness is putting your hair in a ponytail for a week or more. It makes it so soft. It's like a soft baby kitten.






This is a good example for a straightened soft, silky, shiny hair

2 comments:

  1. What I find to work for me is brushing from the bottom and working your way up. It minimizes damage! Find me at: http://luvlydesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete